Is it bad that I take some satisfaction in knowing that George Zimmerman got fat? I hope that if the justice system can’t get him, maybe his cholesterol will.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- peanutbutterwarrior reblogged this from fatman2fitman
- searchingforem reblogged this from fatman2fitman
- goona likes this
- danagoesthedistance likes this
- newdayhealth likes this
- nbeckman reblogged this from fatman2fitman
- serial-cereal-eater likes this
- freyaloss reblogged this from fatman2fitman
- katebikerun said: I take satisfaction all the time watching my former ‘friends’ gain weight when I creep on their facebooks! Can you believe they asked to borrow my DVD of MP& The Holy Grail for a party and I wasn’t invited? All the cool kids weigh 30 pounds more now!
- somaras-fit-life reblogged this from fatman2fitman
- suchaprettyfat said: There is a joke in there about being a wannabe cop and donuts..
- suchaprettyfat likes this
- fitness-and-soul likes this
- geckoblue said: Hey look, its that white Hispanic guy. Or wait, isn’t he an Asian black guy? Wait, maybe he is a zebra. Ugh, what will make the best headlines?
- theworldinverts likes this
- acarsc likes this
- b3healthyb3happy likes this
- runnin-n-hoopin said: This was by far the best post I’ve seen today…maybe even all week.
- branbobans likes this
- runnin-n-hoopin likes this
- mr-s3ngh reblogged this from fatman2fitman
- rebuildingmanda likes this
- usualchatter said: That much weight gain in that short of a time surely must be unhealthy.
- forestergirl likes this
- fatman2fitman posted this